Cursos / 1º Ciclo / Faculty of Architecture and Arts :: Architecture ( Integrated Master)
ECONOMIA DO PROJECTO - 2018/2019
4º curricular year
Semestralidade: 1st semester
Leading Teacher: Prof. Doutor António Oliveira
Assistant Professor: Prof. Doutor António Oliveira
Class type and School hours
Teórica : 2 Horas
Global vision of the project and the construction sectors. Socioeconomics analysis of the project. The relation of the project with the constructed environment. Representative systems of the real estate development of the city
Consolidate the theoretical planning operativeness and its relations with the social reality and the market of the construction, in an accurate way.
Skills to be acquired
Analyze and develop formal and constructive solutions in connection with the necessities and requirements of the present time, in respect to the complexity, dimension, comfort and equipment required for the space delimitation.
Analysis of the real estate market in the territorial universe of the city, aiming the understanding of the factors that develop the fluctuations of value in the built environment. Understanding of the socioeconomics interactions in the planning practicing.
1. Introduction to the Project Economic thematic
- global vision of the project sectors and construction;
- socioeconomic analysis of the Project.
- urban concentration and socioeconomic asymmetries.
- market contingencies and consequent fluctuations in urban definition;
- Strategies of urban intervention, between planning, reconversion and rehabilitation;
- Urban “social zoning”.
2. Connections between Project and the Real estate Investment
- the constructed environment requisites for urban planning.
- indicating systems of the Real estate development in the City;
- requirements of the real estate market in project;
- fluctuations of the real estate market and its impact in the project solutions.
3. The Quality of the architecture project.
- implicated agents in planning: users, public and private promoters; central and autarchic administrations.
- costs analysis in constructive systems, workmanship, materials and management resources.
The assessment methodology results of the application of the General Regulation of Knowledge of the University. The evaluation concerns, mainly, in written and/or graphical tests, Frequency and Examination test, carried through for the effect, in complementary with tests of continuous assessment, in a minimum of two.
The material to produce in classes happens on the urban and/or arquitectónica analysis, folloied, whenever possible for three-dimensional models with resource the audiovisuais materials. The individual participation and initiative will be determinative for the identification of didácticos resources.
|Author||CARVALHO, João Manuel|
|Title||Planeamento Urbanístico e Valor Imobiliário|
|Editor||PRINCIPIA, Publicações Universitárias e Científica|
|Author||SEIXAS, Paulo Castro|
|Title||Entre Manchester e Los Angeles_ Ilhas e Novos Cond|
|Editor||Edições Universitárias Fernando Pessoa|
|Title||Novos Princípios do Urbanismo_Novos Compromissos U|
|Author||CANNATÁ, Michel; FERNANDES, Fátima|
|Title||Guia de Arquitetura Moderna, Maia; Matosinhos, Por|
|Title||História do Porto|
|Editor||QN. Edição e Conteúdos. SA|