Cursos / 1º Ciclo / Faculty of Architecture and Arts :: Architecture ( Integrated Master)
ERGONOMIA APLICADA - 2018/2019
2º curricular year
Semestralidade: 2nd semester
Leading Teacher: Prof. Doutor Sérgio Amorim
Assistant Professor: Prof. Doutor Sérgio Amorim
Class type and School hours
Teórico-prática : 2 Horas
Understand physical and psychosomatic factors affecting the user well being through the adequacy of spaces to functions of use and the adaptability of the human being.
Understand the concept of anthropometric dimension in ergonomics.
Apply the anthropometric dimensions properly, as complementary information during the architectural process, to qualify the urban and architectural spaces.
Develop a critical awareness of phenomenological expression of created forms.
Skills to be acquired
Dominate the knowledge to enhance and optimize the relation of Man with spaces, taking into account the movement of the human body as an expression of the circulation (circulatory system) and the performance of specific activities (program).
Integrate into the design process: 1. the human factor and ergonomics; 2. the anthropometric dimension; 3. the sensorial and cognitive dimension of public and private, interior and exterior spaces production.
Learn and consolidate skills based in theoretical contents articulated with practical exercises.
Considering of diversity for universal equality of opportunity of the citizen - in the appropriation and use of both urban and architectural spaces -, the following programmatic contents are addressed:
1. the human and ergonomic factor;
2. the anthropometric study;
3. the universality of spaces, through accessibility and mobility for inclusive practices of disabled users;
4. the interpretation and perception of spaces formality and use taking into account the anthropometric dimensioning;
5. the sensorial and cognitive dimensions in spaces conception: the phenomenology of architecture;
6. the development of syntheses ability, relating theories and concepts with practical exercises, attesting knowledge consolidation.
Continuous evaluation will be supported by the following elements:
4. two written tests;
5. two practical works.
The following resources will be used:
1. diverse bibliography with pertinent information (texts, anthropometric tables, rigorous drawings, photographs, etc.);
2. digital (jpeg, pdf, ppt) synthesized information presentation (texts, anthropometric tables, rigorous drawings, photographs, etc.).
|Author||PANERO, Julius, ZELNIK, Martin|
|Title||Dimensionamento humano para espaços interiores.|
|Title||Guia Acessibilidade e Mobilidade para Todos. Apon|
|Author||HOLL, Steven, PALLASMAA, Juhani, PÉREZ-GÓMEZ, Albe|
|Title||Questions of Perception: Phenomenology of Architec|
|Editor||William Stout Publishers|
|Title||Ergonomia - Projecto e Produção|
|Author||COSME, Alfonso Muñoz|
|Title||El proyecto de arquitectura|