Cursos / 1º Ciclo / Faculty of Architecture and Arts :: Architecture ( Integrated Master)
ERGONOMIA APLICADA - 2018/2019
2º curricular year
Semestralidade: 2nd semester
Leading Teacher: Prof. Doutor Sérgio Amorim
Assistant Professor: Prof. Doutor Sérgio Amorim
Class type and School hours
Teórico-prática : 2 Horas
Understand the physical and psychosomatic factors that condition the well being of the user through the adaptation of the spaces to the functions of use and the adaptability of the human being.
Understand the concept of the anthropometric dimension in ergonomics.
Know how to apply the anthropometric dimensions with criteria as complementary information, with the interest of qualifying and dimensioning the urban and architectural spaces during the architectural process.
Skills to be acquired
At the end of the semester students should master a knowledge that enhances and optimizes the relation of Man with the spaces, objects and tasks inherent to the performance of his specific functions.
Perceive and solve aspects such as:
1. the human factor and ergonomics;
2. the anthropometric dimension;
3. the sensorial and cognitive dimension in the production of public and private spaces, interior and exterior.
Learning resulting from the theoretical component and exercises attesting its practical application, consubstantiating the acquisition of knowledge obtained from the information provided in the classes.
Under the aegis of diversity for the universal equality of opportunity of the citizen - in the appropriation and use of both the urban space and the architectural space -, the following programmatic contents are addressed:
1. the human and ergonomic factor;
2. the anthropometric study;
3. the sensorial and cognitive dimension in the production of the spaces: uses, form and functionality;
4. the extent of freedom of use of spaces in accessibility and mobility for inclusive practices of disabled users;
5. Man that generates space production;
6. interpretation and perception of space in their language, use and anthropometric relationship;
7. preparation of syntheses of the application of the theoretical acquisition of knowledge taught in the elaboration of practical exercises, attesting the sedimentation of knowledge.
Continuous evaluation will be supported by the following elements:
4. performing two written tests;
5. two practical assignments.
For the development / presentation / discussion of the programmatic contents the following resources will be used:
1. use of diverse bibliography with pertinent information (texts, anthropometric tables, rigorous drawings quoted, photographs, etc.);
2. projection of synthesized information (texts, anthropometric tables, strict quoted drawings, photographs, etc.) in digital files (jpeg, pdf, ppt).
|Author||PANERO, Julius, ZELNIK, Martin|
|Title||Dimensionamento humano para espaços interiores.|
|Title||Handbook Of Human Factors And Ergonomics|
|Editor||John Wiley & Sons|
|Title||Guia Acessibilidade e Mobilidade para Todos. Apont|
|Title||Ergonomia - Projecto e Produção|
|Author||COSME, Alfonso Muñoz|
|Title||El proyecto de arquitectura|